sobota, 27. oktober 2007

My first contact with internet

When I was in the first grade of secondary Electro Technical school, my parents for my birthday bought me my first computer. In the same week we installed also the Internet. At the beginning I used the Internet for surfing, playing games... but trough the years I discovered that there is much more that Internet has to offer. I started to using it for material for term papers, for home works, I use the Internet dictionary... Now I got so attached that I would be lost without it. I use it every day. If not for school, for entertainment... I go on Messenger and talk to my friends. I think that Internet really does connects people.

3 komentarji:

Aljaz pravi ...

Danes sm teu it vn.. samo sm mogu it na zur z Mazdu.. k mam slabe gume aaaaaaaaaaa

Aljaz pravi ...

OOOOOOO Turci ima li medju vama pickama neka slobodna za stiskavac.........

Aljaz pravi ...

pa dobro bako pričaj, jesu te zaklali ili nisu??? aaaaaa.... kako sam bio čika kure? .. dobar si šabane aaaaaa ..... kure, sad može... bambusaj maliiii !!!!! aaaaaaa